Insurance Claim Denial Lawyers in Tulsa
The Aizenman Law Group Provides Guidance in How to Fight an Insurance Claim Denial
Insurance companies have resources to protect their interests when denying your claim. Our insurance claim attorneys have the experience and resources to fight the insurance company on your behalf. If your insurance claim was denied, call Aizenman Law Group today to schedule your free consultation with our Tulsa personal injury lawyers.
If you are dealing with an insurance claim denial, you may be able to seek financial compensation. Call (918) 215-8856 for a free consultation. No fees unless we win!
You Don’t Pay Unless We Win!
As a policyholder that pays insurance premiums, you expect that when you submit a claim that the company will honor the validity and/or amount of the claim. At Aizenman Law Group, we understand that this is not always the case. Claims can be denied without explanation or valid reasoning. This can be very frustrating since some companies don’t investigate a denied claim until the policyholder takes legal action.
Our Tulsa insurance claims lawyers handle claims including:
- Health Insurance- If your health insurance claim was denied, you have the right to send an appeal to secure the coverage you are deserved. Some reasons for health insurance claim denial may include a lapse in policy coverage, no medical necessity, no referral, and expired timelines.
- Home Insurance- When your home has been damaged by a disaster and your insurance will not pay for the repairs, you are able to seek an appeal by partnering with an insurance lawyer. Every homeowner's insurance policy is different, but there are reasons that an insurance company may wrongfully deny a claim, including damage below the deductible amount, uncovered peril, maintenance issues, or misplaced liability.
- Storm Damage- If you need to send a claim for storm damage, you will most likely get resistance from your insurance company. The power of a storm can damage your home with hail, lightning, wind, or massive flooding.
- Auto Insurance- Insurance companies can be aggressive when it comes to dealing with car insurance claims. Come to Aizenman Law Group for help in appealing a denied claim and aggressive representation to help you receive maximum compensation.
- Life Insurance- Losing a loved one is a traumatic experience, and you should not have to deal with a life insurance company that may mishandle your claim. Life insurance companies can either pay, delay, or deny your claim. Partnering with our insurance claim attorneys can help give you support and peace of mind during this difficult time.
Insurance companies have resources to protect their interests when denying your claim. Our insurance claim attorneys at Aizenman Law Group have the experience and resources to fight the insurance company on your behalf.
What Types of Insurance Claim Disputes Does Aizenman Law Group Handle?
- At Aizenman Law Group we are committed to helping clients settle insurance claim disputes. We understand how confusing and frustrating the process of insurance claims can be. Insurance companies have their own interests in mind, while our attorneys work for you when an insurance company has denied or undervalued your claim.
My Car Insurance Claim was Denied. What are the Next Steps?
In some instances, automobile accident claims can be denied by the insurance
company or settled for less than what the case is actually worth. This
can leave you with a serious financial burden. Understanding your coverage
is important when going through the claims process.
Types of car insurance claims coverage include:
- Bodily injury liability
- Medical payments/personal injury protection
- Property damage liability
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Types of car insurance claims coverage include:
It’s important to contact your car insurance dispute attorney at Aizenman Law Group to file a claim on your behalf in order to receive fair compensation after insurance denial or underpayment.
What is Insurance Bad Faith?
Insurance bad faith is a legal term that is used to describe a tort claim (a legal violation of duty) that is filed by an insured person against their insurance company for incorrect actions. An insurance company has the duty to act in good faith in paying their claims based on their contract.
How To File a Bad Faith Insurance Claim
If your claim has been wrongfully denied, your case should be reviewed by one of our insurance dispute attorneys to determine whether a viable claim for bad faith exists.
Follow these important steps to file an insurance bad faith claim:
- Review your insurance contract to identify the specific violation of duty.
- Check the date on your contract to ensure that it was agreed upon before the date of your claim.
- Prove the validity of your bad faith claim by gathering all documents related to your claim including insurance reports, estimates, and photos or communication with the insurance company.
- Write a demand letter to take the final step in settling your claim before you file a lawsuit.
- File a complaint with the State Department of Insurance.
- File a bad faith lawsuit against the insurance company. An attorney at Aizenman Law Group can help defend you against the insurance companies to ensure that you receive maximum compensation for your damages.
Examples of Bad Faith Claims in Oklahoma
Some of the following are instance when you might consider filing a bad faith or unfair claims handling case:
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) Claims
- Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Personal Injury Protection
If you believe you’ve been treated unfairly by your insurance company, contact Aizenman Law Group today. Allow us to examine your policy and help ensure that you receive fair payment on your insurance claim.
Dial (918) 215-8856 now to get started.
The best attorney that we have ever dealt with.- Kacy
He is definitely the attorney you want in your corner fighting for you.- Harold E.
I was able to call him with any questions I had.- Heather
Excellent attorney and staff.- Anonymous
Professional, Kind & Helpful!- Morgan
$37,500 Wrongful Termination
$30,000 Car Dealership Fraud
$200,000 Motor Vehicle Accident
$75,000 Motor Vehicle Accident
$50,000 Motor Vehicle Accident
$950,000.00 Medical Malpractice
$100,000 Motor Vehicle Accident
$80,000 Motor Vehicle Accident
$78,000 Motor Vehicle Accident
$75,000 Motor Vehicle Accident
No Fees Unless & Until We Win
We take each case seriously, and will not ask for fees or costs until we win your case.
Willing to Fight for Our Clients
No matter the size of their case, we are committed to providing clients with care and attention.
Always Prepared to Go to Trial
While other firms are quick to settle, we are always prepared to go to trial, if necessary.
Successful Verdicts & Settlements
Our firm boasts an extensive track record of successful advocacy for the injured.
Available & Accessible Legal Team
We are available 24/7/365 to take your calls and offer flexible hours and scheduling.
Former Insurance Defense Attorneys
As former defense attorneys, our team possesses valuable insight into insurance company tactics.