Daniel Aizenman is a trial lawyer with a broad range of experience in personal injury cases. He formerly practiced at Oklahoma’s largest law firm, McAfee & Taft, representing some of the largest companies in the world in catastrophic injury and high-exposure cases.
Prior to law school, Daniel completed an M.B.A with “high honors” at the Oklahoma City University Meinder’s School of Business. During law school, he interned at the U.S. Attorney’s office for the Western District of Oklahoma. Graduating magna cum laude from the Oklahoma City University School of Law, he was on both the Dean’s and Faculty Honor Rolls. Daniel has received the esteemed distinction of a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers, which can only be obtained through professional excellence by peer review.
With his experience and background, Daniel is equipped to handle serious vehicle accidents, to wrongful death or medical malpractice, or any event that resulted in pain and suffering, or loss to a loved one.
Daniel will be honored to bring the rightful perpetrator to justice, awarding you the proper claim and compensation. Many times when serious accidents, loss, or injury occurs, victims and loved ones are left confused and unsure of where to turn. Daniel takes every case seriously – small or large – and will not ask for fees or costs until he wins your case.
An injury can have lasting physical and emotional damage that often times are not felt immediately, which can lead to long-term pain and financial strain. Aizenman Law Group is diligent when it comes to finding the responsible party and bringing them to justice. Our attorneys go great lengths to advocate for their clients.
- Tulsa County Bar Association, Member, 2018 - Present
- Legal Aid Foundation Committee, Member, 2016 - Present
- Parkinson Foundation of Oklahoma Tulsa Committee, Member, 2016 - Present
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Diversity Committee, Member, 2012 - Present
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Professionalism, Committee Member, 2012 - Present
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Access to Justice, Committee Member
- Top 40 Under 40, American Academy of Attorneys, 2019
- Top 40 Under 40, Association of American Trial Lawyers, 2018
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2018
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2018
- High Stakes Litigators, America's Top 100 Attorneys, 2018
- Rising Star, SuperLawyers, 2018
- Rising Star, SuperLawyers, 2017
- Top 10 Attorney - National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys 2019