Brett M. Stingley is a civil litigation attorney specialized in insurance law. Before joining Aizenman Law Group, Brett worked for top defense firms, where he successfully represented clients in a broad range of civil lawsuits. Brett has experience in both state and federal courts, and has worked on cases through trials, appeals, and arbitrations. He handles claims involving insurance coverage, insurance bad faith, personal injury, and other civil matters.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- A Statistical Criticism of Jury Selection Methods in the Western District of Oklahoma, 30 Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal 5 (2013) (with R. Darcy).
- Comment, United States v. Pena-Montes: Replacing Officer Experience with Judicial Scrutiny in Reasonable Suspicion Analysis, 36 Oklahoma City University Law Review 275 (2011).